From Ask Dr Wiki
Welcome to the EKG Tutorial. This tutorial is designed to take you through the steps neccessary to read an EKG. No matter what level of training you have completed it is important to be systematic when reading an EKG and not skip steps. Even experienced electrocardiographers follow stringent criteria when they approach an EKG to ensure that they do not misread an EKG. Everyone has a different approach when reading an EKG but this tutorial will proceed in the following steps.
- What does Normal Sinus Rhythm look like.
- How to Obtain Rate and Rhythm
- How to Measure Intervals
- How to Determine the Axis
- How to Look for Hypertrophy
- How to Look for Ischemia/ Infarction
Articles in category "EKG Tutorial"
There are 8 articles in this category.