AskDrWiki:Quick Start Guide - Introduce yourself
From Ask Dr Wiki
- Once you create a username, you have a User Page.
- On this page you can tell everyone about yourself and your qualifications.
- We recommend that post your medical training, degree, specialty, research, or anything else you would like our users to know about you.
- This is also a page that your patients or co-workers can view if they perform a Google search on you.
AskDrWiki Physician Space Page
- Simply click on your Here to see an example of an AskDrWiki.
- You can click on your user name at the very top of the page and edit it as desired.
- Every registered user has a discussion page (also known as a talk page).
- You can leave messages to other users on their discussion page.
- Occasionally, check your own discussion page (by clicking on the my talk link next to your user name at the top of the screen). This is where other members of the community may sometimes leave messages for you.